Caring Fore Kids
- Infant warmers, fetal monitors and bassinets for our littlest patients
- Pigg-O-Stat pediatric imaging equipment, which ensures more accurate imaging and reduces the need for repeated x-rays
- SPOT vision screener to quickly and easily detect vision issues on patients as young as six months
- Kidzspace Touch2Play interactive gaming system in our waiting rooms
- New pediatric therapy equipment to challenge and engage kids during their appointments, including:
- Feeding chair
- Gait trainer
- Pediatric equipment, tools and supplies for Rapid Clinic
- Teddy bears and Culver's gift cards for extra brave patients
Save the date for this year's event! June 16, 2022
Meet Our All-Stars
This is Bruce, he is one of our Caring Fore Kids All-Stars. Our All-Stars are an inspiring group of young patients who have received ongoing care at Grand Itasca, primarily in our pediatric rehab area. Most of them have complex medical histories that require complicated care coordination involving many specialists.
Our annual Caring Fore Kids event raises funds that directly impact the All-Stars by allowing us to purchase medical equipment and supplies that they rely on.
All-Star Story: Payeton Landrus
All-Star Story: Cole Johns
All-Star Story: Macey Jo Niewind
Macey Jo was born with spina bifida and a hole in her heart. She has endured countless surgeries and procedures, all with a smile on her face. Hear how your generous contributions to Caring Fore Kids has impacted her care in our local community and gotten Macey Jo back to doing all the things she loves.
All-Star Story: Gavin Waage
Gavin is a heart warrior, hockey player and an original Caring Fore Kids All-Star! Hear from Gavin and his family about the struggles and triumphs he's been through and how your Caring Fore Kids contributions have helped along the way.
Caring Fore Kids Impact
Hear our staff talk about how your donations to the Caring Fore Kids fund directly impacts their work and enhances the care of pediatric patients at Grand Itasca.