Grand Itasca Rapid Clinic
1601 Golf Course Road, Grand Rapids, MN 55744Get Directions
Hours: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM; 7 days a week
Rapid Clinic is a walk-in, acute care clinic for minor illnesses and injuries. The entrance to Rapid Clinic is immediately to the east of the Emergency Department entrance.
Rapid Clinic will be closed on New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Rapid Clinic is open on Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and New Year's Eve from 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
Rapid Clinic is also open on Christmas Eve from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Our providers can see patients 6 months and older for:
- Minor Illness Exams: allergy symptoms, back pain, bronchitis / cough, earache / ear infection, fever, flu-like symptoms, mononucleosis, sinus infection / congestion, pink eye / stye, sore throat / strep throat, upper respiratory infection, urinary tract / bladder infection
- Minor Injury Exams: bug bites / stings, deer tick bites, fractures (including sunburns), minor cuts, splinter removal, sports injuries, sprains / strains, suture / staple removal
- Skin Condition Exams: athlete's foot, chicken pox, cold / canker sores, impetigo, minor skin infections / rashes, poison ivy / oak, shingles, swimmer's itch, warts
- Other: Initial Worker's Compensation visits, pregnancy tests
- Conditions not appropriate for Rapid Clinic: Any serious or life-threatening conditions should go to the emergency room. If the Rapid Clinic provider determines that you need a higher level of care that cannot be provided at the Rapid Clinic, you will be referred to the emergency room for further evaluation.
Specialties at Each Location
Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital: Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Ear, Nose & Throat, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospital & Intensive Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Occupational Medicine, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Radiology, Rapid Clinic, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Urology Grand Itasca YMCA Clinic: Currently closed Grand Itasca Professional Building: Acupuncture, Chiropractic Care, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech & Language Pathology