Grand Itasca Rapid Clinic
1601 Golf Course Road, Grand Rapids, MN 55744Get Directions
Main Number: 218-326-3401
Appointment Line: 218-326-7344
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM; Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Holidays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Rapid Clinic is a walk-in, acute care clinic for minor illnesses and injuries. The entrance to Rapid Clinic is immediately to the east of the Emergency Department entrance.
Rapid Clinic will be closed on New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Rapid Clinic is open Christmas Eve from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Rapid Clinic is open on Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and New Year's Eve from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Our providers can see patients 6 months and older for:
- Minor Illness Exams: allergy symptoms, back pain, bronchitis / cough, earache / ear infection, fever, flu-like symptoms, mononucleosis, sinus infection / congestion, pink eye / stye, sore throat / strep throat, upper respiratory infection, urinary tract / bladder infection
- Minor Injury Exams: bug bites / stings, deer tick bites, fractures (including sunburns), minor cuts, splinter removal, sports injuries, sprains / strains, suture / staple removal
- Skin Condition Exams: athlete's foot, chicken pox, cold / canker sores, impetigo, minor skin infections / rashes, poison ivy / oak, shingles, swimmer's itch, warts
- Other: Initial Worker's Compensation visits, pregnancy tests
- Conditions not appropriate for Rapid Clinic: Any serious or life-threatening conditions should go to the emergency room. If the Rapid Clinic provider determines that you need a higher level of care that cannot be provided at the Rapid Clinic, you will be referred to the emergency room for further evaluation.
Rapid Clinic is not an urgent care and visits are billed as clinic appointments. Please note that this type of visit might be out of network for those from outside of the area. Please verify coverage with your insurance provider. Out-of-state Medicaid patients should be seen at the Emergency Department, which is adjacent to the Rapid Clinic.